What We Treat
Our three Urgent Care Omaha locations provide a variety of health care services for you, your family, and your business. We treat your minor injuries and illnesses when they occur- things that do not need to be seen in a hospital emergency room, but still do need prompt medical attention. For very young infants (under six months old) we recommend they be seen in a pediatrician’s office.
All three clinics are equipped with:
- Computerized x-ray technology, which is faster and less cumbersome than traditional film processing
- On-site lab services (including strep, flu, mono, pregnancy, urinary tract infection) so you will have results of many blood and other tests within minutes, instead of days; additional lab testing also available
- drug testing service
- EKG (electrocardiogram)
Bellevue & Omaha Urgent Care Clinics can help your business when employees need urgent care services.
- Treatment for minor worker compensation injuries- We strive to balance necessary care for the worker and the need to get them back to work.
- Omaha Urgent Care Urine drug screen testing- We use Clear Rapids for our in-house screening and Physicians Lab for verifications. Please note that drug screen protocols require we give a person up to three hours to provide a specimen, so we stop collecting drug screens three hours prior to our closing time.
- Physicals- We can provide status checks on the physical condition of your current or prospective employees, tailored to your needs. Due to changes in federal regulations, however, we no longer do DOT physicals.
- Other Employer Services- Our clinic can do TB testing, blood pressure checks, tetanus/TDAP shots, flu shots, etc, in our clinic or at your site.