Monthly Medical Update
MAY 2020 – COVID TESTING
Urgent Care Omaha has some exciting announcements to share…
- Respiratory tests are available, including COVID-19, FLU, and STREP!! The COVID-19 tests are limited in number, and we will be following all CDC guidelines in determining which patients are eligible to be tested.
- Effective immediately, in order to prevent the transmission of dangerous germs, patients will be directed to one of our clinics based on SYMPTOMS.
- Patients needing evaluation for respiratory symptoms including cough, congestion, shortness of breath, fever, etc., will be seen at our Omaha Urgent Care – Crossroads clinic (near 72nd and Dodge Street) or Urgent Care Omaha – Bellevue Clinic. All patients with respiratory symptoms will be seen from the comfort of their car. Our staff will come out to perform the examination, greatly diminishing the risk of spreading disease. These outdoor visits are by APPOINTMENT ONLY and can be set up by calling the Omaha Urgent Care – Crossroads clinic directly at (402) 715-5272 or our Urgent Care Omaha – Bellevue clinic at 402-291-8701.
- Patients needing evaluation for symptoms that are NOT respiratory in nature (think injuries, cuts, UTI, rash, etc.) will be seen at our Omaha Urgent Care – Rockbrook clinic. To prevent germ spread, our waiting room will be closed until further notice. Upon your arrival please call the clinic to get started with your visit.
We are open every day (including holidays) to take care of your urgent medical needs.
We are changing our corporate name from “Urgent Care Network of Omaha” to “Urgent Care Omaha.” Each of our three clinics will still keep their individual names (Bellevue Urgent Care, Crossroads Urgent Care, Rockbrook Urgent Care.) We will gradually be making changes to our building signage, logo, and website to reflect this change. We still have the same staff and local ownership committed to providing prompt, personal, and professional care for our patients.
About Urgent Care Omaha
About Urgent Care Omaha
Urgent Care Omaha clinics (Rockbrook Urgent Care, Crossroads Urgent Care, Bellevue Urgent Care) offer a variety of urgent care medical services to take care of you, your family, your friends, and your business. Our walk-in clinics provide medical care that fits your schedule. Our walk-in clinics provide medical care that fits your schedule when you have a non-emergency illness or injury.
“Urgent Care Omaha” is a group of three urgent care clinics in the Omaha metro area, including Rockbrook Urgent Care, Crossroads Urgent Care, and Bellevue Urgent Care. Though each clinic is a separate entity, they share common administration and a commitment to provide quality medical care and convenience to their patients.
All three clinics are open every day of the year. Monday through Saturday we are open from 8:00AM- 8:00PM, and on Sunday from 8:00AM- 4:00PM.
We do ask that patients please arrive at least 15 minutes before our closing time. We are open every holiday, too, but hours may be limited.
- Computerized x-ray technology, which is faster and less cumbersome than traditional film processing
- On-site lab services (including strep, flu, mono, pregnancy, urinalysis) so you will have results of many blood and other tests within minutes, instead of days; additional lab testing also available
- E-screen drug testing service
- EKG (electrocardiogram)
Urgent Care Omaha clinics provide prompt service when you have a minor injury or illness. We are NOT an emergency room that handles serious or life-threatening situations. Urgent Care Omaha clinics treat things like infections, rashes, nausea, body aches, and assorted injuries that do require medical attention.
Urgent Care Omaha clinics provide personal and professional care when you need it. We can be a great supplement to your regular family physician when they are not available. We are highly-rated by our patients and by review services. We are in-network with many insurance programs and offer a cash-pay discount for those without insurance.
You can find links to our clinics throughout this website. Rockbrook Urgent Care is across the street from Rockbrook Village Shopping Center near 108th and West Center. Crossroads Urgent Care is near 72nd and Cass, across from the Crossroads Mall. Bellevue Urgent Care is on Harlan Drive, just west of Galvin Road South.
Visit your Closest Location
Urgent Care Omaha clinics (Rockbrook Urgent Care, Crossroads Urgent Care, Bellevue Urgent Care) offer a variety of urgent care medical services to take care of you, your family, your friends, and your business. Our walk-in clinics provide medical care that fits your schedule. Find answers to some commonly-asked questions here:
No, Urgent Care Omaha clinics are not emergency rooms. We take care of minor injuries or illnesses that need medical attention. If you have a serious, life-threatening condition such as a possible heart attack or stroke, severe bleeding, head trauma, breathing problems, are unresponsive, etc, you need to call 911 or go to a hospital emergency room.
We are open:
- Monday-Saturday from 8:00am- 8:00pm
- 8:00am- 4:00pm on Sunday
We are open on all holidays, too, but our hours may vary from our regular daily schedule. Please note that we normally stop checking in new patients 15 minutes prior to our scheduled closing time. Occasionally, when our treatment rooms are full in the last hour, we may stop admitting more patients earlier. This end-of-day policy allows us to give adequate time to treat our patients and also enables our staff to get home at a consistent time.
No. Urgent Care Network Omaha clinics are open on a walk-in basis, seven days a week, including holidays.
Omaha Urgent Care clinics participate with most insurance plans, but we urge you to call the phone number on the back of your card to verify that we are in-network. Patients need to have their insurance card/ info and valid photo ID in order to file to insurance. You will be responsible for paying your co-pay at the time of service. Any amount remaining after your claim has been processed by your insurance company will be billed to you. We do accept Medicare, but we can only accept Nebraska Medicaid.
For patients without insurance, we ask for a $100 deposit when you check in. You have two payment options after your final bill is determined: 1) Pay the remaining amount that day and receive a 15% discount on the total bill, OR, 2) We can set up a payment plan to spread out the remaining payments up to three months.
If you are coming in for a drug screen, regulations require we give a person up to three hours to provide a valid specimen, so we stop collecting drug screens three hours prior to our closing time. No appointment is needed, but you must have a valid photo ID when taking a drug screen.
For very young infants (under six months old) we recommend they be seen in a pediatrician’s office, but otherwise we can treat all ages.
We are a locally-owned group of three urgent care clinics. Bellevue Urgent Care, NE opened in 2009, Rockbrook Urgent Care opened in 2011, and Crossroads Urgent Care opened in 2016. Our group is not affiliated with any larger medical corporation or hospital.